Saturday, December 10, 2011

HAPPY FUCKIN HOLIDAYS

Yo peeps what is the story  I'm here for another post but this time tis not about the same standard of shit you've come to expect from your's truly.

Yes it is indeed that time of year where we become more and more false, that being said it is indeed to be expected from a holiday stolen from my ancestors by Christianity but enough of that windy bollocks.

I just want to wish everyone the very best this holiday season for as predicted it will get much more strenuous for people of a certain financial situation like me this coming year.

the government have decided to cut unemployment benefits by around €30/40 which leaves me with next to fuck all to live off, my sister a soon to be single mother will be earning less.

But I want to keep things as happy as possible this post around, IT'S GONNA BE YULE IN 15 FUCKIN DAYS.

Just want to give a shout out to my closest friends on the facebook and the google +  YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING AMAZING where ever you are reading this stand up and take a bow for being such great peeps.

Well I'm gonna take off and pass out in a ditch right now (copious amounts of alcohol were consumed during the composition of this post). so good night and keep well guys

No comments:

Post a Comment